Come for the conference. Stay for the experience!
BOLOGNA: The Learned One
1 | EASY ACCESS
- A central European location. Halfway between Lisbon and Kiev.
- A central Italian location. With highspeed trains from Milan or Rome, Verona or Venice.
- Easy access to the conference center. Only 15 minutes from the international airport.
2 | CHARMING DESTINATION
- Enjoy the world’s largest food park! FICO Eataly is Bologna’s #1 tourist destination.
- Visit the Ferruccio Lamborghini Museum. Or book an event at its multifunction rooms.
- Book a tour, cooking lesson, or tasting journey.
3 | EFFICIENT CONFERENCE FACILITES
- Luxury and affordable hotels walking distance from the conference and city center.
- A fully-equipped conference facility with state-of-the art technology, multiple pavilions, meeting rooms, and exhibition hall.
Home to one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in the world.
Considered the food capital of Italy. Practically an open-air architectural museum.
A UNESCO city of music. And one of the 100 EU cities committed to going climate neutral by 2030.