An initiative with opportunities bringing much deserved attention to projects focused on advancing technologies, applications, and solutions for the sourcing, production, and utility of biomass and bioeconomy.
As such, please consider EUBCE 2023 as a perfect and strategic communication and dissemination opportunity for your EU project.
Participants and visitors will be able to discover in person the current results, knowledge and innovation of EU-funded research.
Let’s work together to revolutionize the future of biomass and bioeconomy!
EU Project Package (€3.000)
Reserve a visibility point in the EU Projects Area at EUBCE 2023 Exhibition to present and enhance your project results & objectives to a well-defined and targeted audience of biomass stakeholders.
- Exhibition Space (Visibility Point):
All EU project visibility points will be set up in the “EU Projects Area”, a dedicated location inside the exhibition.
Each visibility point comprises:
– one high desk with 2 tools,
– one TV screen,
– electrical panel, 220V socket
- Company presentation during the LIVE STAGE session
- Medium printed banner with company logo in the “Thank you Sponsors wall”
- 1 Conference registration (full week)
- 1 Conference dinner ticket
- Medium logo in the online conference programme
- Company presentation in the digital conference catalogue
- Company logo and active link on the EUBCE.com conference website
- Dedicated page on the digital conference platform
- Select and provide content for 1 post on EUBCE social media
EU Project Workshops and Meetings
Would you like to organize a EU Project workshop, side event or meeting at EUBCE 2023 in Bologna?
A limited number of additional conference rooms are at our disposal at Bologna Congress Centre to host made-to-measure project meetings and side events during the conference week.
Submit your proposal by 3rd March 2023.
Please contact us to receive a tailored-made solution.