Renewable Fuels And Bioenergy For A Low-Carbon Europe - accelerating the implementation of the SET Plan
SET4BIO Renewable Fuels And Bioenergy For A Low-Carbon Europe – accelerating the implementation of the SET Plan is a project funded by the Horizon 2020 programme of the European Union to support the full execution of the Implementation Plan of SET Plan Action 8 – Bioenergy and Renewable Fuels for Sustainable Transport.
SET4BIO aims to:
- Support the realisation of the 13 Research & Innovation actions identified by the SET Plan Implementation Plan Action 8
- Facilitate the mobilisation of national and European funds from both the public and private sectors for delivering the research and innovation activities of the SET Plan Action 8
- Build an enabling framework at policy and investment level for the further development and deployment of bioenergy and renewable fuel technologies in Europe
- Pilot processes and mechanism through dedicated Innovation contests
- Maximize the impacts deriving from a cost-competitive world class European market for bioenergy and renewable fuels