The EUBCE is working hard to make this online platform a relevant and effective communication channel, with positive effects reaching far beyond the conference and exhibition. The virtual meeting will take place between 6 – 9 July 2020.
Virtual sessions will allow for live interaction and will be available on-demand in the weeks following the event.
As a registered participant you will be able to:
- Listen to all the Presentations – whenever and wherever you want
- See all the e-poster presentations – in your own time
- Join the debate – join the live discussions
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall – a journey through the exhibition booths where you can choose to explore any of the displayed material and information
- Publish your research – in the Scopus indexed Conference proceedings and a selection in the Peer Review publications
- 2 months on demand access – to the Platform after the event
Yes, you are automatically registered for the virtual meeting. Further details and guidance on how to navigate the meeting platform will be announced in due course.
The registration fee you already paid will be imputed partially to e-EUBCE 2020 (see new fees: https://www.eubce.com/registration.html ) and the remaining amount, as a voucher, for EUBCE 2021 that will be held in Marseille from the 26 to 29 April.
Thus, if you decide to cancel your participation in EUBCE 2020 because you are not interested in its virtual version, you will be attributed a voucher amounting to the value of the initial registration fee for EUBCE 2021 that will take place in Marseille from April 26 to 29, 2021.
The content will be available on-demand for a period following the congress dates, for all registered participants. More information on how long the content will be available for after the congress dates will follow for registered participants, sponsors & exhibitors only.
e-EUBCE 2020 virtual meeting will offer you a full virtual experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the programme, including the chance to:
- Access all presentations and session recordings. Create your own schedule to attend any and all of the sessions whenever and wherever you choose.
- Access all the e-posters. Browse research on the hottest topics published in the congress digital abstract book and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world through the e-poster virtual consultations.
- Join the debate. During a live-streamed or recorded session, participate in live conversations with delegates from all over the world.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall. A journey through the exhibition booths where you can choose to explore any of the displayed material and information.
To attend the virtual e-EUBCE meeting, you need a good internet connection, your device or computer, and a valid registration. You will receive login details a few days prior to the meeting.
The EUBCE committee is doing its best to ensure that the e-EUBCE virtual meeting will incorporate as much of the congress experience and activities as possible. All authors have been contacted and ongoing updates on programme scheduling will be announced shortly.
Yes. Registered authors whose abstracts were accepted will be published in the digital book of abstract, which will be available for participants at the start of the conference via the EUBCE website.
No, the slides from the session presentations cannot be downloaded, but you will be able to have the oral presentations of many presenters, where the slides are being shown.
Slides will be part of the Conference proceedings, upon authors’ authorization.
Yes, there will be a virtual exhibition area.