*All fees are listed in EURO
Pass for Onsite Participation
Payment until 14 April 2023
Payment until 03 June 2023
Payment from 04 June 2023
|FULL||€ 1.150,00||€ 1.260,00||€ 1.380,00||Register|
|ONE DAY*||€ 575,00||€ 630,00||€ 690,00||Register|
|PHD**||€ 550,00||€ 600,00||€ 650,00||Register|
|STUDENT**||€ 340,00||€ 370,00||€ 400,00||Register|
|Payment until 14 April 2023||Payment until 04 June 2023
||Payment from 05 June 2023|
|CONFERENCE DINNER||€ 100,00||€ 110,00||€ 120,00||Reserve|
Participation in the Conference Dinner is not included in the conference registration fee and tickets must be purchased separately.
Please note that the Online Pass does not allow for participation as a speaker as presenters and session chairs are requested to attend the event in person. There may be the possibility to provide a pre-recorded presentation in case of any severe evident travel restrictions.
*1-day registration fee allows to attend the event and included services for the purchased day
** Student: maximum age 26. PhD Student: maximum age 30
Full time students only. Proof of status required, i.e. either a copy of a valid 2022-2023 student ID card or an official letter from the educational institution, confirming that the registrant is a full-time student at the time of the event. A valid document, showing the date of birth is required. These documents should be uploaded during the registration process. Without these documents, EUBCE reserves the right to proceed with regular registration.
***Visitor Pass: Admittance to the Exhibition space, Live Stage, EU Projects Workshops, Welcome Reception. Does NOT include access to conference sessions or networking lunches.
Presenters and session chairs are requested to attend the event in person.
You can find the general terms and conditions for registration here.
What does the registration fee include?
Pass for Onsite Participation:
- Access to the Conference Programme with more than 600 plenary, oral, panel discussions and visual presentations (including the Opening and Closing Sessions), covering the entire range of biomass research, technologies and applications
- Access to the Industry Track Programme with stakeholders from the international bioenergy industry to present and discuss the latest industry topics and market challenges
- Access to the Research and Industry-Based Exhibition (EU Projects and Sponsors Area)
- Access to the EU Projects Workshops, Side Events, and Live Stage presentations, offering a deep insight of specific topics
- Access to the recordings of all conference sessions (Plenary, Oral, Opening and Closing Sessions), side events and live stage presentations (when available), on-demand shortly after the live sessions, for 3 months after the event; possibility to get in touch online with delegates. This online platform provides as well the virtual poster sessions where e-posters together with a 3 min audio will be displayed.
- Access to the Welcome Reception on Monday
- Complimentary Coffee
- NEW! Complimentary Buffet Lunches for registered participants
- Online access to the Scopus Indexed conference proceedings
- Access to the recordings of all conference sessions (Plenary, Oral, Opening and Closing Sessions), side events and live stage presentations (when available), on-demand shortly after the live sessions, for 3 months after the event; possibility to get in touch online with delegates. This online platform provides as well the virtual poster sessions where e-posters together with a 3 min audio will be displayed
- Online access to the Scopus Indexed conference proceedings
You will receive your registration confirmation by e-mail once you have completed your online registration. Please print confirmation of payment and bring it with you to the welcome desk.
If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail in your inbox, please check your spam folder. If you still cannot find the confirmation e-mail, please contact the Registration Secretariat at email@example.com
Save up to 20% from the Conference registration fee:
|NUMBER OF REGISTRATIONS|
|10 – 19||10% discount|
|20 – 29||15% discount|
|> 29||20% discount|
For group registration contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Free registration is available for accredited press members.
Press accreditations will be subject to approval process.
From 1 June 2023 onwards, payments will be possible via credit card only. In case of cancellation of the registration before 14 April 2023, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded. No refunds are possible thereafter.
If you require a Visa Letter of Invitation, Please Note:
- It is EUBCE policy to only issue Visa Letter of Invitation to Speakers, Authors, Committee Members, and Attendees registered and paid in FULL.
- EUBCE only issue the Visa Letter of Invitation for the conference. No other kind of documentation will be provided for use of visa applications.
- Please find the link of visa application form online and allow 3-5 business days for processing.
- Request for a hard copy visa letter will be subject to the requestor bearing the cost of courier delivery, which will be added to your conference registration fee.
We strongly advise participants to personally check entry and visa requirements before making travel arrangements at least 3 months ahead of time, as there might be country-specific conditions that you are not aware of. For most accurate information please contact the Italian embassy/consulate in your home country.
Your personal data may be used for the purposes of contact tracing for COVID-19.
When you register, you will have access to our networking platform / and app closer to the event. This account will give you access to the participant list and for networking with other attendees before, during and after the event.
*Remarks from the EUBCE Organisers
We are all very excited to meet all our EUBCE audience in person, after three quite on-line editions. They were successful, but missing the real heart of such a conference, and the perspective of going to Bologna for a real, people-meeting event ignited all of us. Some shadow was casted on our enthusiasm when we faced drastically increased costs since our last real-world conference in Lisbon, 2019. All the external services we rely on have experienced also hard times in the past years, if they survived at all. You might imagine that it was a very difficult decision for us when we were obliged to pass some of the cost increase on to you by increasing moderately (13% compared to 2019) our registration fees. Furthermore, in contrast to Lisbon and past events, in order to facilitate networking the EUBCE will provide lunch to all participants. The EUBCE receives no public financial support whatsoever and cover the cost of the conference organization and the dedicated staff solely by the registration fees, the exhibitors and our private sponsors. On the other hand, in making a special offer for students we also want to express our dedication to the next generation of participants. We sincerely hope that you can understand our decision. We are looking forward to join for an exciting conference, when in the Italian city of Bologna you certainly will enjoy our expanded programme with many new events and services and discover the Italian living experience.
The Team of ETA Florence