The 29th edition of the European Biomass Conference & Exhibiton is now open for abstracts.
On April 26 EUBCE will inaugurate the 2021 hybrid and global conference, which will focus on biomass, bioenergy and bioeconomy.
EUBCE brings together the greatest minds and latest innovations in biomass, with the aim of advancing research and market uptake.
1. WHAT: EUBCE 2021 IS LOOKING FOR
New scientific oriented work featuring:
- concrete examples of already–implemented operational solutions, experience and feedback from the field, and,
- real-world data, as well as innovative research, concepts and ideas.
See this page for the full list of conference topics.
2. WHY: SUBMIT
Participate in the largest biomass conference worldwide.
- Reach a global audience – more than 85 countries
- Be viewed by an audience of more than 5.000 viewers in 2020
- Receive permanent identification and citability
Accepted abstracts will be invited for a plenary, oral, or visual presentation and have their contribution:
- presented and viewed live and then made it available online to registered participants for over 2 months of total exposure as presentation on demand;
- published online with a full open access policy on the EUBCE proceedings website;
- indexed in:
- coded by a digital identifier (DOI code) to guarantees an unequivocal and permanent identification and citability (in case of full paper submission);
- considered for a feature in Be Sustainable Magazine (which selects cutting-edge contributions);
- considered for the 2021 Poster Awards in recognition of the most outstanding visual presentations of each conference topic;
- considered for the 2021 Student Award in recognition of the most remarkable and outstanding research work in the field (if requested during the abstract submission).
Authors that request the peer-review process during the abstract submission will be considered for inclusion in: