In the framework of e-EUBCE 2020 ETIP Bioenergy is pleased to invite you to join an info-session dedicated to the latest activities and topics from ETIP Bioenergy working groups.
Meet the working groups of ETIP Bioenergy, get the latest updates on their activities, network, join the discussion and discover the benefits of being an active member of ETIP Bioenergy.
What we will present and discuss
- Current Status of Advanced Biofuel Demonstrations in EU (Dina Bacovsky, BEST – Bioenergy and Sustainable Technologies GmbH, Austria)
- End Use and Distribution of Advanced Biofuels: Current Challenges and Research Priorities (Philippe Marchand, Senior Biofuel Expert)
- Bioenergy and Advanced Biofuels in the EU Sustainable Finance Taxonomy (Uwe Fritsche, IINAS)
- Sustainable Biomass Feedstock and Mobilization (Calliope Panoutsou, Imperial College London)
- EU Green Deal and SET Plan Updates for Cost-Competitive and Efficient Renewable Fuels and Bioenergy (Patrik Klintbom, RISE Sweden)
- Questions/Answers & Networking Time
About ETIP Bioenergy
The European Technology and Innovation Platform Bioenergy (ETIP Bioenergy) is an industry-led stakeholder platform that brings together relevant actors from academia, industry, and civil society, engaged in the development of sustainable bioenergy and competitive biofuel technologies. ETIP Bioenergy aims to contribute to the development of cost-competitive, innovative world-class bioenergy and biofuel value chains, to the creation and strengthening of a healthy European bioenergy industry and to accelerate the sustainable deployment of bioenergy in the EU, through a process of guidance, prioritisation and promotion of research, technology development and demonstration. ETIP Bioenergy has the role to represent the unbiased, united, and consolidated view of the biofuels and bioenergy industry in Europe.