There will be no refunds:
- on exhibition visitor passes;
- on buffet lunch tickets;
- on conference dinner tickets;
- to participants not attending coffee breaks, luncheons or evening functions included in their registration fees;
- to participants initially registered for a paying visitor pass who subsequently receive an invitation for a free exhibition visitor pass.
Cancellation of conference delegate registrations must be notified to the ETA-FLORENCE Registration Secretariat in writing to email@example.com and will be subject to the following conditions:
- Cancellations received on or before March 22, 2019: 50% of the registration fee will be refunded. No refunds are possible thereafter.
- Cancellations received after March 22, 2019 or no-shows: no refunds possible.
All applicable refunds will be processed after the event. Any refunds to credit card payments may only be credited back to the original credit card, there is no possibility of refunding to an alternate card.
In case of overpayment or double payment, refund requests including valid proof of the overpayment or double payment must be made in writing and sent to the ETA-FLORENCE Registration Secretariat by e-mail no later than one month after the closure of the event.