In addition to exciting technical sessions and exhibitions, EUBCE 2018 will feature a series of workshops and invites the submission of workshop. The aim of the conference workshops is to emphasize emerging topics of particular interest to the community not specifically covered in the main conference. Workshops should highlight current topics related to technical and business issues in biomass exploitation and bioenergy applications and should encourage the participation of attendees in active discussion.
Organise a workshop or a project meeting as your own event during the 26th EUBCE.
This would get you good exposure in a biomass event with over 1.500 participants from both research and industry and will offer you high visibility and the opportunity to reach international key players and get in touch with stakeholders in one of the most important networking opportunities.
The requirements to organise your Workshop or Project Meeting are:
- All participants must be registered as conference participants either for the day of the workshop/meeting or the full week registration.
- Special group rates applied.
- You can choose to have a closed meeting or to open the meeting to interested conference delegates.
Meeting rooms will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
More reasons why you should organise a Workshop or a Meeting within the 26th EUBCE:
- The EUBCE 2018 Annual Event is expected to gather:
- Over 1.500 participants from +60 nations
- Over 50 exhibitors
- The EUBCE marketing campaign works for you too:
- A strong marketing campaign will reach and engage a high number of targeted professionals in the biomass sector.
- Targeted publication possibility in the BE Sustainable the dedicated magazine/blog behind EUBCE.
- Key marketing tools that will secure enhanced visibility for EUBCE 2018 include:
- Adverts in leading biomass energy magazines reaching professionals in Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
- Continuous presence in all major online portals of biomass and renewable professionals.
- Continuous updates in EUBCE news, in social networks LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Distribution of promotional event materials, visibility and promotion at all major biomass energy events.
+39 055 500 2174