Looking for a great opportunity to present the results of your EU project? Eager to disseminate it and show your project results to a wider audience?
The EUBCE 2018 will feature a dedicated area inside the exhibition offering you the perfect chance to dialogue with a targeted audience of biomass stakeholders.
This will offer you to:
- promote the action of your EU project to academia, policy makers, companies, experts and media in a strategic and effective manner;
- maximize the impact of your own research and innovation;
- directly engage with people in a two-way exchange for exploiting your project results during and after the project’s completion.
The specific Project Presentation Package includes an Exhibition Starter Point of 5 sqm, tailor-made registration packages and additional marketing services, such as:
- organization of a Project Meeting (a fully-equipped meeting room including audio-visual facilities, photo and video coverage, catering on demand);
- reservation of a professional photo/video coverage package tailored to your project needs;
- social media promotion on EUBCE official channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube);
- a Project Editorial on BE-Sustainable, the official magazine of EUBCE;
- all the additional marketing services offered to EUBCE exhibitors.