A presentation area will be set up inside the exhibition: this space, free of charge, is intended to give our exhibitors the opportunity to illustrate their activities with slide show and video presentations to a seated public.
The exhibitors’ presentations area will be situated inside the exhibition area and freely accessible to all delegates and visitors of the event.
All necessary technical installations are being provided:
- 20 seating places
- High quality data projector and screen for your presentation
- Sound system with microphones and speakers
Our technical staff will be on-site at your service
Application for an Oral Presentation:
- The organiser ETA Florence Renewable Energies provides the fully equipped platform for your presentation.
- Only presentations related to Biomass and related sectors are admitted.
- Presentations of new products and innovations are appreciated.
- The organiser reserves the right to reject presentations
- Presentations must be held in English. Slides (Microsoft PowerPoint or PDF) should be used for visualisation.
To apply for your slot please contact:
tel. +39 055 5002280 (int. 223)
Bookings will be made on a first-come, first-served basis.
The number of time slots is limited.
Exhibitors presentation agenda
|Timing||Monday 14th May||Tuesday 15th May||Wednesday 16th May||Thursday 17th May|
|10:00 – 10:15||Not available||Anaero Technology LTD||Frontier Laboratoires||Available|
|10:30 – 10:45||Not available||Not available||Not available||Available|
|10:45 – 11:00||Not available||Not available||Not available||Available|
|15:00 – 15:15||Energies – MDPI||BRISK2||AirLiquide||Not available|
|15:15 – 15:30||CKIC||INADCO – Moisture measurement||Belach Bioteknik||Not available|
|16:45 – 17:00||Available||Ritter Apparatebau GmbH Germany||BlueSens gas sensor GmbH||Not available|
|17:00 – 17:15||Available||Available||Available||Not available|