Do business with the biomass industry
Book a stand and become part of this leading event!
Numerous manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, service providers, project developers and research institutes have already booked their stands.
Don't miss the opportunity to have your exhibition space :
- Each basic size of 9 sqm includes 1 Free Conference Registration
- Smaller booths are also available
Benefit from this unique showcase and become exhibitor now!
Contact: Clara Aguado clara.aguado(at)etaflorence.it 055/5002174 ext.223
Full Service Package
COST OF STAND
1 FREE Full-Week Conference admission every 9 m² of booked stand space
ALL FULL SERVICE PACKAGE STANDS
All FULL SERVICE PACKAGE STANDS include:
Standard shell scheme stand structure equipped with
- White wall elements
- White fascia with compamy name on all open sides
- Carpet tiles in one color
- 1 Spotlight per 4m²
- 2KW electricity daytime power incl. consumption for 4 days and 1 wall socket
- Daily stand cleaning
- Waste bin
- 1 Table and 3 chairs
ADDITIONAL MARKETING SERVICES
- Inclusion in online List of Exhibitors, including a written description, photographs illustrating products and activities and link to website
- Inclusion in printed exhibitors' list distributed at the event
- Free passes to the exhibition for clients and guests
- Possibility to include press releases in the material delivered to media representatives presented attending the event
- Downloadable promotional tools (banners, logos, e-mail signatures, etc.)
- Worldwide distribution of information about event to specialised press and through social media channels
Several other exhibiting solutions are also available including exhibitor starter booths, poster totems, networking desks and more.
Contact us to find the best solution for your exhibition needs.
Our exhibitors from 2015 edition
I will definitely participate again in the EUBCE next year.
Very well organized conference with interesting presentations and a good mixture of attendees from industry, academy and policy. We are looking forward to participating in the next EUBCE.
We are very satisfied with the arrangements of the organizer, looking forward to see the 24 EUBCE.
This year’s conference has been fantastic for us, many more visitors to our stand than previous years, huge interest in our research outputs and many colleagues expressing interest in future collaborations.
The biomass market in China is still developing, this conference gave us access to the newest biomass technologies in Europe. At the exhibition we found several interesting projects from all over the world to collaborate with. This event provides and excellent platform for knowledge exchange at international level.
We had a lot of serious contacts from all over the world and we are satisfied with the results of our participation as exhibitors.