If you wish to submit an abstract or if you have an enquiry concerning abstract submission for EUBCE 2018, please contact us at email@example.com
Extended abstracts shall be written in English and must include a summary (approx. 1,200 characters) followed by short sections addressing:
- the purpose of the work and approach
- the scientific innovation and relevance
- the (preliminary) results and conclusions
The total length should not be more than four A4 pages.
Authors also need to provide:
- Applicable topic (1 to 5) and sub-topic number (e.g. 1.2)
- Full paper title
- Full name, affiliation, address, phone/e-mail of one author for all correspondence
- For all other authors, full name, affiliation and e-mail
Industry-oriented abstracts must include at least 1 Industry co-author.
Only extended abstracts complying with the above requirements can be considered. The abstract should not exceed one page (size A4, 210 x 297 mm) in pdf file.
In addition, authors may add up to 3 explanatory pages (as pdf file).
To submit late abstract/s please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Therefore please log-in as the person wishing to be the contact person. Please also make sure that your abstract *.pdf file is not password protected.
Each abstract will be reviewed by at least three independent experts from the international biomass research and industry community.
Accepted papers will be presented orally in either plenary, oral and poster sessions. Authors will be notified of the decision of the Programme Committee in December 2017.
For any questions concerning abstract submission please contact:
EUBCE Programme Secretariat
Telephone: +39 055 5002280 ext 218
e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Citability of Papers: All submitted final papers of plenary, oral and poster presentations will be published online and coded by a digital identifier (DOI code) provided by the German National Library of Science and Technology. This guarantees an unequivocal and permanent identification and citability of all papers of the EUBCE Conference Proceedings.
- Peer Review: A selected number of the highest scored abstracts will be invited to be peer reviewed and published by the renowned scientific journal Biomass & Bioenergy visit the website.
- The Conference Proceedings will be indexed by SCOPUS.
- EUBCE Student Awards: The annual EUBCE Student Awards have been established in 2011 to encourage high-quality work amongst young researchers. All matriculated students may apply with their submitted abstract. The awards will be granted in recognition of the most remarkable and outstanding research work in the field of Biomass. For more information about the application procedure please visit the website.